Just as Montgomery County has grown more sophisticated and diverse in the last half century, so has the firm's business & commercial litigation practice. Today, Miller, Miller & Canby's attorneys regularly litigate a great variety of complex business & commercial matters in both federal and state court, on behalf of individuals, small businesses, and some of America's largest multi-national corporations.
We use the latest in courtroom technology and demonstrative exhibits to present our cases. Regardless of the size of the case or the client, the hallmark of our practice -- and why our clients rely on and return to us -- is aggressive, innovative, articulate advocacy in search of efficient, outstanding results.
Business & Commercial Litigation Services:
- Breach of Contract
- Specific Enforcement of Contract
- Shareholder Derivative Suits
- Disputes among shareholders, partners, and LLC members
- Usurpation of Corporate Opportunity
- Misappropriation of Corporate Assets
- Oppressive, Fraudulent or Illegal Management
- Non-competition Agreements
- Employment Agreements
- Insurance Coverage Disputes